Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
With the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board of the Cakrawala: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan and it was decided to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Cakrawala: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan.
Cakrawala: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan hold the copyright regarding all the published articles and has the right to multiply and distribute the article under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
A copyright transfer from the author to the journal is done by filling out the copyright transfer form by the author.
Copyright Transfer Letter: Download